It's A BOY!

As you all probably know, Kate Middleton gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who will be our Future King, 3rd in line! 22nd July 2013 at 4.24pm the future King was born weighing 8lbs 6oz!
I was so shocked when they said the baby was 8lbs 6oz! She had a small bump, but she did wear clothes that covered her bump. My first daughter was 8lbs 9oz! 
I was actually excited to see the new parents with their son. When i saw the Special BBC News at 7.12pm i had tears in my eyes watching them come out of the Hospital. They looked so happy and Kate Middleton looked amazing! 



This picture is lovely i think! 


No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left on this site.
I do kindly ask no advertising brand websites. If you would like to know more about working together or just a friendly chat, please email me:
bethmiaelliw@outlook.com
Thank you